MOTO MONDO d.o.o.
RETRO DESIGN AND UNIQUE STYLE
Chrome finish, leather saddle and ergonomic handlebars combine comfort with elegant design. The cream-coloured wheels bring out the best in the glossy black frame. It's the details that make the difference and the difference which elevates this Wi-Bike to a stylish accessory.
- The 250W electric engine is designed and produced by Piaggio in Italy.
- With three levels adjustable from the handlebars: Eco, Tour and Power - you can almost triple the force applied to the pedal, reaching a maximum assisted speed of 25 km/h.
- To provide optimal mass distribution, the extremely compact motor is located in the centre, and the battery is behind the seat tube. For this reason, Wi-Bike features perfect stability and handling.
- The advanced technology of the Piaggio electronics means that you can also connect your smartphone to the bike using Bluetooth, to unlock new and exclusive functions through the dedicated app.
- You can charge your smartphone through a USB port on the display, and the lithium-ion battery has a life of 120 km in Eco-mode, with favourable road conditions.
- You can enjoy your journey with no worries.
- Wi-Bike is fitted with an integrated GPS/GSM system that you'll never lose sight of.
- It's connected 24 hours a day.
- If the battery level is low or someone tries to steal it, you'll be notified straight away on your smartphone through push notifications*.
- A unique code gives an additional level of security, connecting the display, battery and motor. By removing the display, no-one else can use your Wi-Bike.
- The best technology and security travelling together.
- *The anti-theft features can be used only through the App. Sending of the alert by the vehicle is subject to coverage of the Vodafone Global M2M GPRS network and the life of the battery that powers the GPS/GSM module. The battery must be placed in the appropriate housing and locked with the included key in order not to be removed. The connectivity service is included for the first 24 months from the purchase date.
- The new Wi-Bike app is available for Andriod and iOS.
- You can choose between 10 levels of assistance to optimize battery consumption based on your needs.
- It allows you to set 3 different riding modes according to your journey: Standard, City, Hill.
- In City mode, if you stop at traffic lights, the motor will help you restart effortlessly.
- In Hill mode, the motor adjusts to the gradient, helping you uphill and reducing the assistance level going downhill or on the flat.
- In Fitness mode, you can monitor your heart rate* and view your calorie consumption: just set the effort level you want to maintain and the Wi-Bike will do the rest, keeping you up to date with the biometric values for your activity.
- *through a Bluetooth compatible heart rate monitor, not included.